Since its inception CCFU chose to work as a catalyst, stimulating other development partners to reflect on their practice and on development thinking. This approach has brought us in contact with diverse stakeholders across the country and enhanced our understanding of ‘culture in development’ in the local context. With this experience, we are able to offer partners:
- Tailor-made training on ‘culture in development’, cultural rights, heritage education and managing diversity
- An opportunity to belong to a ‘community of knowledge’ on culture in development in all its aspects
- Resources on cultural heritage by accessing CCFU’s reading room, literature and other information on opportunities to advance cultural initiatives
- Technical advice on cultural heritage development and promotion
- Linkages to heritage-focused supporters and funding partners
- Individual and institutional recommendations for educational and funding support linked to cultural heritage (for partners we have worked with or whose work is known to us), as well as recommendations to participate in national and international heritage events
- Invitations to our learning and training events as a resource person to publicise your work and competence
- Sub-grants to implement culture-related activities linked to our programme areas
You could also request for international assistance for programmes that are aimed at safeguarding cultural heritage inscribed on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in need of urgent safeguarding. Click here
We invite you to contact us and share your knowledge, experiences and competence for the collective strengthening of our culture sector.
Comments or questions are welcome.