This section includes our resources about Heritage Education.
- Young Ugandans and Kenyans Demonstrate the Value of Social Cohesion-2020
- Cultural Heritage Education in Ugandan Universities Report-2018
- The 2017 Annual Report on Cultural Heritage Clubs in Uganda-2018
- The 2016 Annual Report for the cultural Heritage Clubs-2017
- 2017 Annual Heritage Youth competition
- 2016 HEP Annual Report
- The Annual youth Heritage Awards-2015
- A short film-Living and loving Our Culture
- The Heritage Education Toolkit for heritage clubs in Uganda secondary schools (visit CCFU)
- Promoting Heritage Education in Uganda: Project Brief-2013
- Ekisakate,Reconciling Traditional and modern gender values-2009
Hard copies are available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, feel free to contact us.