This section includes our resources about Cultural rights.
- The COVID-19 pandemic – what impact on Indigenous Minority Groups (IMGs) ? – 2020
- Understanding Cultural Rights in Uganda -2018
- Cultural Institutions ‘ Guidelines for Oil and Gas companies in the Albertine Graben – 2017
- MADI Publication Songs Proverbs and Stories-2015
- Managing Intercultural Conflict in the Rwenzori Region-2014
- Clan Leaders at work-2013
- PKP Experts Seminar Report Fort Portal-2012
- Plural working Paper: The Family at the Heart of Managing Cultural Diversity-2011
- Civil Society Alternative Report on the ESCR – Uganda. The Situation of Cultural Rights in Uganda-2010
- Development from a cultural-perspective-2007
- Audio Visual
- Video “Working with cultural leaders to protect the rights of widows and orphans: the experiences of PLAN and FIDA in Eastern Uganda” – ENG
[See publication>>Working with Cultural Leaders in Kamuli
- Video “Culture in governance: does it work?”– ENG
Hard copies are also available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, please contact us.