This section includes CCFU resources on indigenous minorities’ rights.
- Support the Cultural rights of Indigenous Minority Groups in the Ruwenzori region- 2018
- Folk stories of the Batwa in Bundibugyo- 2017
- In the name of conservation - The eviction of the Batwa from Semuliki Forest, Bundibugyo- 2017
- Film! Survival at stake! The Batwa in Bundibugyo - 2017
- Uganda's indigenous minorities - some basic facts - 2017
- Speaking out! Creative Writing By Uganda’s Ethnic Minority Groups - 2015 (not online)
- The Cultural Rights of Ethnic Minorities in Uganda - A call for action - 2015
- Support the Benet’s cultural rights!- 2014
- A call from the Babwisi, Bamba and Bavanoma - Support our cultural rights – 2014
- Support the Ik cultural agenda- 2014
- Fostering unity in diversity in Uganda- 2010
Hard copies are available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, feel free to contact us.