This section includes our resources about Heritage Education.
- The Annual Heritage Competition poster 2017, see also 2016 call for entries
- Heritage Education Programme: Heritage Clubs in action! 2015
- The role of NGOs in preserving and promoting intangible cultural heritage in Uganda –2014
- The Annual Youth Heritage Awards - 2015
- Living and loving our culture: A short film on Heritage Education Clubs in Uganda - 2015
- The Heritage Education Toolkit for heritage clubs in Uganda secondary schools (visit CCFU)
- Promoting Heritage Education in Uganda, Policy Brief – 2013
- Working with the youth to promote cultural heritage (online resource)
- Ekisaakaate; Reconciling Traditional and Modern Gender Values - 2009
- Reclaiming our language through education -2008
Hard copies are available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, feel free to contact us.