This section includes all our resources about Pluralism and Managing Diversity.
- Understanding Cultural Rights in Uganda. An important but dimension of Human Rights (2017)
- Expectations and Aspiration: A statement by cultural institutions in Uganda (2015)
- Madi stories, proverbs and songs (2015)
- Legal instruments related to Culture and Cultural institutions in Uganda(2014)
- Managing Diversity – Uganda’s Experience (2014).
A collection of essays produced by the Pluralism Knowledge Programme in Uganda.
- Managing Diversity in a Global Society (2014)
- Gestion de la Diversitédansune Société Globalisée (2014) – FR
- Udhibitiwauanuwaikatikajamiitandawazi(2014)- KI
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict in the Rwenzori Region(2014)
- Is religious diversity good for Uganda Voices from religious leaders (2013)
- Clan Leaders at work (2013)
- Uganda Clan Leaders Charters (2012)
- Experts Seminar On Cultural Pluralism Knowledge, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development (2012)
- The family: At the Heart of Managing Cultural Diversity (2011)
- Limitations of a purist approach to human rights (2011)
- Funding Status of Uganda’s Cultural Sector (2013)
- Managing Diversity in African Universities (2012)
- The family: at the heart of managing cultural diversity (2011)
- Civil Society Alternative Report on the ESCR – The situation of cultural rights in Uganda (2010)
- From one Commonwealth People’s Forum to the next (2009)
- Fostering unity in diversity in Uganda (2010)
- Social protection is centuries old (2009)
- Development from a Cultural Perspective in a culturally diverse African country (2007)
- - Video “Working with cultural leaders to protect the rights of widows and orphans: the experiences of PLAN and FIDA in Eastern Uganda” – ENG
- - Video “Culture in governance: does it work?”- ENG
Hard copies are also available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, please contact us.