This section includes CCFU resources on indigenous minorities’ rights.
- Folk stories of the Batwa in Bundibugyo - 2017
- In the name of conservation - The eviction of the Batwa from Semuliki Forest, Bundibugyo - 2017
- Film! Survival at stake! The Batwa in Bundibugyo - 2017
- Uganda's indigenous minorities - some basic facts - 2017
- Speaking out! Creative Writing By Uganda’s Ethnic Minority Groups - 2015
- The Cultural Rights of Ethnic Minorities in Uganda - A call for action - 2015
- Support the Benet’s cultural rights!(2014)
- A call from the Babwisi, Bamba and Bavanoma - Support our cultural rights – 2014
- Support the Ik cultural agenda - 2014
- Fostering unity in diversity in Uganda - 2010
Hard copies are available for some of the CCFU resources. If you are interested, feel free to contact us.
CCFU News on work with indigenous minorities
CCFU, alongside other partners, has formed the National NGO Coalition (with support from the Equal Opportunities Commission) to promote the cultural rights of Indigenous Minority Groups click here for this update.
The Foundation is also working with indigenous minority groups across the country to form regional platforms to further the advocacy agenda of these groups. The Karamoja platform and the Rwenzori platform have been formed.
CCFU runs a cultural entrepreneurship project for women from indigenous minority groups. Click here
The Foundation will also support the Lendu and the Ngikutio on the same initiative